Instead of a stream of photos featuring kids stirring batter and licking spoons, I decided to change this week's post up a bit! Let's call it, "Happy Fall, Ya'll."
To begin, I decided to deviate from the cookies and brownies of previous weeks (mostly because I all but single handedly ate the entire batch of brownies from last week...probably won't be making dark chocolate brownies for a while!) and make cinnamon bread! Why, cinnamon bread, you might ask?
Well, while at the Kroger this week, I decided to stock up on one of my seasonal favorites--pumpkin bread mix. They have the easiest bread mix and it's delicious!! But, since I had a feeling Matt, Walker and Kathryn may not be too keen on the pumpkin bread, I opted for a even tastier option, the cinnamon bread!! (If you've never bought this mix at Kroger, go now! It's delicious. I bake it and give it as gifts all the time! I think it's better than from scratch!!).
So, in honor of fall (my favorite time of the year, BTW) and all of its wonderful colors, tastes and smells, I thought I would show you how fall has "fallen" at the Busbee house (oh, and a few pictures of kids stirring batter and licking spoons!!). Enjoy!!
The mantle
The living room
The foyer
The dining room
The kitchen
Kids stirring batter!
Eating candy pumpkins while waiting for the bread to bake!
Is this your favorite season? Has fall "fallen" at your house too? I would love to see pictures or read stories of your best of "Happy Fall, Ya'll!" Please feel free to join in the fun!
4 comments:
I am blessed to be "tula" to these
little angels. I also love their Mom. I love the way you have decorated your home. You are a blessing to us.
Can't wait to see you all on the
3rd (oct).
Love,Mom
I'm so proud of my "Roommate" you've done Fall a great justice, as usual!! I can't WAIT until ya'll are here next Fall, can you imagine!?!?!?!?!?!??! We will pumpkin patch it daily! We love you!
Lauren,
your decorations look great! You have inspired me to get ready for the fall season start decorating!
I love Fall. Your house looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment